Tuesday, August 24, 2010

moi favorite singer and song







I love BoA, The Gazette, and Brian Joo! Hmm, you might not know them, let me explain them one by one, (well..there're still more of them but it'l take lots of time in explaining them all 20 of them inside this post xD nah.. just joking, I got only 10 favorite singers, but among all I choose only 3 BEST ONES in my list :D

1st lets see BoA,



what song I like from this singer. Hmm.. My favorite one, is Energetic, I've watched before, her video clip, in there she together with her dancers where cool. Haha that's all :P


2nd one is The Gazette,

this is actually a Japanese rock band. They're AWESOME. haha xD I love all of their songs ! Especially Cassis, Distress And Coma, Chihiru, and Zetsu ! They sure rock ! Try to check them out :D Eventhough they dress kinda weird, but they're awesome, my favorite members among them are Reita, Uruha and Ruki. Reita's the one got the nose covered with a clothe, Uruha's the gitarist, and Ruki's the vocalist. I once wanted to buy their album, but I can't seem to search where. So.. I just browse the net and find their newest songs and download them :)


The Last but not least, Brian Joo

He's a K-pop singer, well.. He's a new comer in the entertainment. Well..I don't quite sure enough yet. But I love 2 of his songs, which titled Bullet and Tears run dry. It's pretty much good songs I've listened to.


That's all I can say a little bout my favorite singers :P too much of them, can't pick one. So I choose 3 out of some more of them. Haha



Have a nice day :D

2 comments:

  1. Checked! :D

    Hmmm... As I expected... EMO girl loves J-ROCK! Hahahaha...

    But I don't :P Yes, they are unique and pretty (somehow, hahaha...) but I just don't like the way they deliver the music. Some of them are GOOD, but I dislike the rest for being too vulgar :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAWL x'D

    theyy are awesome I tell you ! o-o xDD
    and what's with the E.M.O girl lol~ lmao xD
    thnx for checking anyways :D

    ReplyDelete