Friday, August 20, 2010

Favorite movie ? :D


Hmm..Lets see. I don't really have any favorite movie actually. But if talking about the GENRE OF the movie, I usually perfers more into, comedian, horror, fantasy, and romance kinda movie (like eww. maybe? I don't know lol)


Hmm.. Example of comedian movie I've watched, like "Mr Bean Holiday" ? Something like that, I laugh out loud by the time I see that HILARIOUS movie, it's like Mr Bean's soo damn silly, I couldn't imagine if I were to meet him someday. (Well..I know he won't be that silly in real life.. coz that would be stupid ? lol)


If talking about horror >:D kekeke.. Like the movie, "DEATHTUNNEL!" (If I'm not mistaken :D) That movie, creeps the hack out of me LOL! It's like, "Holy ! What's that ?! (and cover my eyes with both of my hands)" That's the best horror movie I've seen. (Well, that's what I thought in mind though) The thing I've remember from that movie is this, "5 floor, 5 hours, 5 girls." That time in the movie, it's just a joke as in like. But then the leader who make the joke up was killed. By who ? read this next sentece which I'm going to write, "5 floor, 5 hours, 5 girls. But have I mention? 5 GHOST." And that's the voice of the ghost who killed the leader of the game, who made up the joke. If you're interested in watching it and see what happen next. Just watch it yourself. :D


If movie which got a fantasy genre, well, it's like narnia I guess? Well..It can't be say my favorite movie, but it might counts. hahaha :D (short and clear :D)


If romance, noo comment, but sometimes I like to watch them, eventhough I don't know or have forgotten what the title of the movie was. Usually I was companied by family or friends if watching a movie which got a romance in genre :)


Well.. THAT'S ALL! :D This time I've lessen the color of my fonts xD so my post won't hurt any of the readers LOL :D

Just to the point, I watch movie, if I think it's a good movie and if my friends are interested to watch it :D


Adios. EVERY MOVIE ROCKS! :D


2 comments:

  1. Checked! :D

    Ahahaha... Thank you so much for not hurting my eyes anymore. Te he he he...

    Well, usually I judge movies first by the trailer.
    If it 'WOW's me, then I'll probably watch it ASAP. But if it doesn't 'WOW's me, then I'll wait until the downloadable version is available :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, u're welcomeee sir
    oh, i see hhehe :D

    ReplyDelete