Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not a 'Something' but 'Someone' . .



Last night, I was staring at the window.
Before I got my eyes off the night sky.
Before I got myself to the comfy bed.
Before I start to fall onto my dreams.
There's something stuck in my mind.
I wonder what that 'something' was.
I kept on thinking.
Eventhough how much I put myself on thinking about it.
That 'something' is a mystery for me to solve.
On my own, with none to help.

I put away that 'something' from my head.
And put myself to sleep.
Before that, I look up to the ceiling.
Where I imagine that there're lots of beautifully shining stars upon it.
I imagine myself lying among the soft white clouds.
A few minutes later,
I close my eyes.

I fall into a deep sleep, half way.
I had a dream, where I was standing,
in the middle of a calm rainforest.
The sound of the flowing water along the stream.
I walk around,
And saw a light, in between the trees.
I approach.
And saw someone standing there.
Calling for my name.
Who's that person ?
What is that person doing there ?
I walk towards that person.

But I fall into a gap.
And at that time, I wake up from my dream.
There's a mystery for me to find out.
Why the person in my dream kept on calling my name.

But never to mention it, that person is a man.
Is he calling for help ?
Is he someone I knew ?
or He's just a person in my dream ?

There're lots to find out.


RANDOMLY MADE

No comments:

Post a Comment